Flex XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher
Flex's XFE 7-15 150 is a random orbital machine polisher which comes supplied with a 125mm (5") backing plate and outputs a 15mm throw. This machine will do it all - from paint correction through to applying finishing products such as glazes and sealants.
Thanks to its low abrasiveness, the eccentric polisher is perfect for professional use as a complement to FLEX rotary polishers. Ares of use include for example vehicle restorers and the automotive trade, paint shops and vehicle workshops, but also the smart-repair sector and private users. The features of the new FLEX polisher are designed in every way for quiet, comfortable use.
With a powerful 710-Watt motor, this machine is both efficient and, above all, very compact. The flat gear head means that the distance from the surface is only very short, thus enabling the user to guide the polisher safely in any position. The ergonomically shaped grip hood with SoftGrip provides optimum support.
The vibration-optimised eccentric drive guarantees low noise during operation and therefore pleasant working. Using the specially configured FLEX system accessory ensures an optimum polishing result, minimal vibration and reduced wear of both the unit and the accessories. Another plus point in terms of safety is the accelerator trigger switch of the new FLEX XFE 7-15 150, which allows a slow, sensitive start and has a lock for continuous running.
Thanks to the integrated microprocessor, the FLEX eccentric polisher can be ideally adapted to is respective working environment: The controllable speed ensures a speed adapted for polishing A constant speed can be attained under load thanks to the tachometer generator. The soft-start ensures a smooth start that doesn't damage the materials.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 160mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter: 150mm
- Orbit: 15mm
- Orbit rate, no load: 2900-8600 opm
- Power input: 710watt
- Power output: 420watt
- Size (L x H) 370 x 140mm
- Cable length: 4.0m
- Weight: 2.4 kg