Chemical Guys Fabric Clean
This is the fastest & Strongest spot and stain remover shampoo, breaks down and remove stubborn stains from any indoor or outdoor fabric, upholstery or carpet safely and completely.
Chemical Guys Fabric Upholstery, Carpet, Fabric Superior Surface Shampoo is formulated from some of the most advanced cleaners and protectants.
- Fastest & strongest spot and stain remover shampoo
- Combines a superior biodegradable degreaser with a enzymatic odor eliminator for immediate odor control and long lasting, deep cleaning benefits of biotechnology.
- Naturally-occurring microbes in this product degrade the organic compounds that cause odor, eradicating them completely and leaving behind a fresh scent.
- NO toxic chemicals, ammonia, bleach, color damaging detergent, or solvents, fabric clean Cleaner removes stains fast and restores fabric, carpet and upholstery to like-new condition.
- Biodegradable formula removes oil, grease, dirt, coffee, tea, juice, wine, and pet stains from any water-safe indoor and outdoor fabric.
- 20:1 dilution ratio VERY CONCENTRATED CLEANING ABILITY
Specifically developed to tackle even the most stubborn stains.
Great for all Carpet and Upholstery. This amazing cleaner reaches deep into the fabric and lifts any grease and dirt reaches deep into the fabric and lifts grease and dirt
- No hard rubbing and scrubbing
- Great for complete carpet job or fast and easy spot clean
- Works well with carpet cleaning machines
- Quick and easy way to remove spot stains easy to use
Cleaning Fresh Spills Or Stains:
Step 1. Remove loose material and blot excess liquid with a clean absorbent cloth. (Go to step 2)
Step 2. Cleaning Old And Stubborn Stains:
- Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area
- Dilute according to desired needs ( approximately 20:1 or as needed)
- Apply to stained area.
- Allow to penetrate 10-60 seconds.
- Blot with a clean absorbent cloth
- In a matter of seconds the specially formulated cleaning agents emulsify the stain and the while the surfactants to unlock the soil from the fabric and suspend the dirt in the liquid
- When you blot with a clean dry cloth, the liquid containing the stain transfers to the cloth.
- Re-apply as needed, depending of desired cleaning needs.
*Special precautions are necessary if the stain has been caused by animal urine. The urine may affect the color fast nature of the dye used in the carpet.
16oz (476ml) Bottle