CarPro - Hydro Foam
CarPro Hydro foam is a snow foam that not only cleans but seals the paint with a silica rich formula designed to last months in one easy to use solution.
CarPro HydroFoam is a pH Neutral surfactant designed to gently lift and remove dirt from solid surfaces in both a safe and effective manner. CarPro HydroFoam was designed with a special lifting lubricant that not only allows the dirt to be lifted from the surface but also provides a lubricant to safely wash the paint when used as directed. In the tradition of our Hydro2 line, CarPro HydroFoam was formulated with Hydrophilic glass fibers, fluoropolymers and can be applied to most solid vehicle surfaces!
Paint, glass, plastic, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydroFoam. This amazing rich foam wash and sealant in one thats lifts and removes dirt, whilst leaving a ultra-water-repellent! This results in a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain.
The "Hydroelectric bonding" function means the pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of the glass like shell to the surface creating a unique glossy coat that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV protection.
Available in 500ml & 1 Litre Bottles
- Wash and High Gloss sealant in one!
- pH Neutral Gently lifts dirt Enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint
- Easy to use as part of the wash routine
- Versatility: Use on many surfaces
- Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
- Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
- Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
- UV Protection
- Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Gloss and Hydrophobic durability of 3 months or more
- Dilute 1:9 in Foam Cannon Foam surface (Do NOT allow to dry on surface)
- Wash with mitt (as usual) rinsing after each panel
- When vehicle is finished rinse entire vehicle very well
- Remove any remaining water with a microfibre dtying towel