Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner (250ml)
Sunlight, freezing conditions and everyday use will permanently damage the delicate finish of your leather upholstery and trim. The denaturing process of leather tanning removes precious moisture residing in the hide. Introducing solvent-based conditioners accelerate aging in leather upholstery and trim.
Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner is a solvent-free, banana-oil and collagen-based feeding product that releases trapped solvents and restores moisture to keep your leather looking, feeling, and smelling like new.
Ingredients: Contains Beef Collagen, Banana Oil, Lemon Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide, Lecithin and Aloe Vera Extract.
- Helps to reduce the aging process in leather upholstery and trim.
- Releases trapped solvents.
- Restores moisture.
- Does not dry out the leather.
- Ingredients derived from nature include beef collagen, banana lemon seed and coconut oil.
- No harsh chemicals.
Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner Directions:
- Remove all loose dirt from the leather upholstery and trim, using a mild tallow soap, such as Zymol Clear Auto Bathe.
- Soiled leather should be pre-cleaned with Zymol Leather Cleaner.
- If possible, warm the leather upholstery and trim using a household hair dryer or by leaving it exposed to the sun for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Shake Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner slightly to mix.
- Apply Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner evenly with a dry Zymol Pre-Wax Applicator in small, even amounts, wiping in one direction only.
- Let it stand for 10 Minutes.
- Buff gently with a Zymol Towel or Zymol Microwipe to a dry satin shine.