Zymol Titanium Car Wax
Zymol Titanium Wax contains 51% Brazilian No. 1 yellow and white carnauba (80% Yellow, 20% White by volume) which was specially developed for use on SUV's (Sport Utility Vehicles) and Trucks.
However the high levels of carnauba wax in this glaze makes it ideal for any vehicle completing a lot of motorway mileage, or for cars that complete numerous track days.Suitable for all paint types and colours, Zymol Titanium Wax is highly resistant to salt acids and plant sap and proteins, especially effective on factory-applied acrylic paints. Because Titanium Glaze is highly resistant to salt acids and plant sap and proteins its ideal for the UK climate.
If you are looking for a long lasting high end car wax, Zymol Titanium is the ideal product and looks great on all colours.
- Contains 51% Carnauba Wax (80% Yellow & 20% White by Volume)
- Ingredients derived from nature include banana, coconut and montan oil.
- Great for cars on track days or completing heavy motorway mileage.
- Greater protection with increased depth of shine and reflection.
- No white residue or buildup along seams
226ml Pot with silk pouch
Zymol Titanium Wax - Application Guide
- Wash and dry the car using Zymol Clear Auto Bathe.
- Apply Zymol HD-Cleanse the surface to ensure 100% wax bonding.
- Put a very small amount of Zymol Titanium wax in the palm of your hand. Use the warmth of your hands, by rubbing them together, to melt the carnauba. With your hands, gently apply the melted glaze in a light, even pattern over no more than 2 or 3 square feet of painted surface in an even coat with side-to-side motions.
- Let it stand for approximately 30-60 seconds.
- Using a Zymol Microwipe, with moderate to heavy pressure, wipe very slowly with a Zymol microwipe (folded once) to a brilliant lustre before the wax is totally dry.
- Ideally buff once more approximately three to four hours later to perfect the shine.
Note: Zymol Titanium Glaze is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymol Glasur (approx. baked bean to kidney bean size per panel, 2-3 times for bonnet and roof) for each application.