Tuf Shine - Tyre Cleaner 1 US Gallon
Tuf Shine spent 5 years developing their Tyre Cleaner. They wanted to create a cleaner that contained no acids, was non-caustic, would remove old silicone dressings, and was biodegradable. It might have seemed like an impossible task, but Tuf Shine managed it with their Tyre Cleaner.
We believe this is the best dedicated rubber cleaner on the market. It works quickly to penetrate the rubber and release road grime and previous tyre dressing and chemicals applied to the tyre leaving just clean fresh rubber. Simply spray on and scrub with a high quality tyre brush such as the Tuf Coat Tyre Cleaning Brush and work the surface thoroughly. Much like with paintwork, preparation is the key to the best finish and this is also the case with tyre dressings, especially if you are going to apply the amazing Tuf Coat Tyre Clearcoat which if applied to clean uncontaminated rubber will reward you with many months of deep black protected rubber.
This fantastic rubber cleaner therefore makes it the perfect product for quickly deep cleaning rubber car mats.
Tuf Shine Tyre Cleaner is safe to use on all wheels and paints.
- Spray Tuf Coat Tyre Cleaner onto the dry tyre and leave for 1 minute.
- Wet a tyre brush with clean water and scrub around any raised lettering and grooves. Follow this by scrubbing in the direction of the grooves before finally scrubbing at a 90 degree angle to the grooves.
- Using a hose pipe, clean the brush thoroughly. (using a bucket to rinse the brush can allow silicones back onto the tyre)
- Repeat this process until the tyres are completely clean, you're looking for the suds to turn white, this will tell you the tyre is clean.
- Rinse the tyre with a hose, the tyre will look dull, but this is a clean tyre ready for dressing.
NOTE: Do Not use in direct sunlight or on hot surfaces. Do Not allow the cleaner to dry onto the wheel or paint
1 US Gallon (3.74 Litre) Bottle