Sonus Trim & Motor Kote
Silicone protectants and dressings wash away after one or two washes, but Sonus Trim & Motor Kote wears like iron!
Are you tired of applying silicone sprays and dressings on your textured plastic trim, wheel well liners, and engine only to have it wash away or evaporate in a matter of days? There is a better way to treat these surfaces: Sonus Trim & Motor Kote™.
Sonus Trim & Motor Kote is an easy-to-apply acrylic wax coating that protects textured plastic, rubber, cast aluminum, vinyl and paint. Designed for high temperature applications, Sonus Trim & Motor Kote withstands 240 to 280 degree temperatures for extended periods, making it the perfect wax coating for your engine, bed liner and other exposed black plastic trim
Sonus Trim & Motor Kote is resistant to water and road salts. Use as an undercarriage dressing to beautify and protect. When applied to clean wheel well liners or painted undercarriage areas, Sonus Trim & Motor Kote restores a fresh, new appearance.
Use Sonus Trim & Motor Kote on plastic rocker panels and under-bumper valences for protection that lasts weeks, not days. The finish is a natural sheen that looks new, not artificial. When dry, Sonus Trim & Motor Kote is not greasy or tacky, so it will not attract dust or dirt.
Sonus Trim & Motor Kote is a spray-on, walk-away acrylic wax sealant. Unlike most dressings, Trim & Motor Kote penetrates, bonds and dries hard to completely protect the treated surface. Silicone dressings and protectants can’t compare.
- Makes engines and undercarriages look like new!
- Lasts weeks, not days!
- Protects engines against corrosion. Replaces OEM factory engine treatment.
- Beautifies and protects plastic cladding, rockers and valences.
- Outperforms all silicone gels, sprays and creams!
- Dries to a satin, dust resistant finish.
- Shake well before use.
- Thoroughly clean and dry engine or trim before treatment.
- Apply only to a clean, dry surface.
- Protect areas that you do not want coated with Sonus Trim & Motor Kote. A small piece of cardboard makes a good spray shield.
- Spray two light coats, allowing 15-20 minutes drying time between coats.
- DO NOT WIPE. Allow one hour final drying time before use.
- Remove overspray with a damp towel before product dries.
- For exterior use only. Not recommended as a tire dressing. After use, flush sprayer with fresh water to prevent clogging.
16 oz. (473ml) spray bottle. Made in the USA!