Sonax - Long Term Protection
Sonax Long Term Protection is a aerosol based, durable and long lasting sealant which not only looks great & creates tons of slick protection, but is unbelievebly easy to use.
The durable protective coating for all paintwork surfaces. Protects for up to 4 months and, with an effortless application, produces a stain and streak free high gloss, in one simple work process. Quick and easy to apply, it intensively freshens up the colours and provides a silky smooth surface with an outstanding lotus effect.
Sonax say this product has 'Easy application: simply spray on, wipe over, done.' and boy they are right. You can apply this with a light mist to the panel and buff up, or apply with a microfibre leaving a couple of minutes to cure, but whichever application method you chose this could possibly be the easiest buffing sealant.
From our own testing we've found Sonax Long Term Protection to be a stunning product, it massively hydrobobic with water and dirt easily being repelled from the treated surface. If it lasts anything like the 4 months Sonax claim this could be the product to watch.
- Durable and lasting preservation without wax.
- Protects the treated surfaces for up to 4 months.
- Provides a deep shine without any stains and streaks, intensively restores the colours.
- Easy application: simply spray on, wipe over, done.
Directions for use:
- Wash vehicle, manually or in the carwash and wipe dry. The paintwork should be clean and dry before application of the sealant.
- Shake can before use.
- Spray a little of the sealant onto a SONAX Application sponge or SONAX Sponge applicator super soft and distribute evenly over complete part sections (max. half a bonnet).
- Allow to air dry for 1 – 2 minutes, then wipe over to a streak free finish with a fleecy microfibre cloth (e.g. SONAX Microfibre cloth exterior).
- Treat the next part section.