Soft 99 - Fusso Coat & Rain Drop Bundle
This is a limited edition bundle offer on two of two bestseller products that will guarantee your car a solid protection for many months and allow you to enjoy maximum gloss and hydrophobicity throughout the life of the car!
Fusso Coat is a Japanese car care and detailing legend and an absolute European bestseller, chosen by over 10 million car owners. The unsurpassed formula based on fluoropolymers makes Fusso Coat a competitive contender against even high-performance quartz coatings. Fusso Coat is a guarantee of an amazing shiny effect, spectacular hydrophobicity and the most reliable protection reaching up to 12 months.
Rain Drop is revolutionary instant car care solution for a shiny and comprehensively protected car. The RAS technology allows the product to be applied to any wet surface during the drying process. Be it varnish, glass, plastic, chrome, headlights and even rims, Rain Drop will emphasize the look of any surface, giving it water-repellency and protecting it against dirt. The revolutionary method of application uses a special atomizer to spray the product under high pressure and over a long distance, which allows you to quickly cover even large surfaces and reduce working time to an absolute minimum. Bazooka can be used both as a stand-alone product, but it is great as a quick detailer for synthetic waxes such as Fusso Coat, invisible wipers, or professional coatings.
Available with Light or Dark Fusso Coating
How to maximize the potential of the set?
- Apply Fusso Coat 12 Months to protect the paintwork and give it shine for many months.
- Remember to regularly hand wash the car. Thanks to the Fusso coating, it'll become easier, safer for paintwork and definitively faster.
- Use Rain Drop Bazooka on the wet car as a booster.*
- Soft99 Rain Drop used after every hand wash will give the paintwork shine and will keep the car looking great at all times.
- Soft99 Rain Drop used regularly will maintain hydrophobicity at an extraordinary level.
- Utilise Rain Drop's full potential and use it on all elements of the car – glass, plastics, rims or chrome parts.
* Remember to make sure the car is wet before applying Rain Drop! Paintwork protected by Fusso Coat has extreme hydrophobic properties, which may make working with Rain Drop slightly harder.