Prowater - Empty Pressure Vessel Black - 7L
The Prowater Pressure Vessels are constructed from food-grade high Polypropylene, strengthened further by using reinforced fibreglass to allow for the vessel to withstand higher temperatures and pressures. Careful manufacturing ensures no welds or joins in the vessel, delivering a seamless finish and providing 100% resistance to long-term rusting and corrosion, boasting unparalleled performance.
- 100% rust and corrosion resistant
- Reinforced vessel with no welds, joints, or seams to eliminate leak points
- Fibreglass wrap for increased durability at high temperatures and pressures
- Food grade high-density polyethylene liner and internal system
- Internal distribution system upgrade to maximise efficiency and ease of use
Why Use A Water Filter?
Mains water can contain many impurities and minerals that can leave behind streaks and water spots. By using a water filter this greatly lowers these contaminants, delivering pure water. This pure water can be used to rinse a car without any need for drying manually, it can just air-dry, leaving behind no unsightly water spots or streaks. Another added benefit of using pure water and allowing to air-dry is not having to use a drying towel, minimising the risk of inflicting scratches and swirl marks greatly.
Please Note: This vessel is empty and will need to be filled with Prowater - PMB-115 Performance Deionisation Resin