GYEON - Q2 MOHS+
We could easily baffle you with the science behind this product, the chemistry behind it is incredible. It’s called Gyeon Mohs + because this glass coating is so effective it can add up to five grades of hardness on the Mohs scale. This is Gyeon’s hardest, protective paint coating and will leave a finish that is resistant to scratches, blemishes and dullness. It’s no coincidence that the finished coated surface is more hydrophobic so be prepared for some good beading.
With Gyeon Mohs + on your paints surface, you can expect easier routine washes as the pollutants, bugs, sap and road grime don’t bond to the surface in the same way as they would have on unprepared paint.
For best and longer lasting results, Gyeon recommend 2-3 coatings of Gyeon Mohs+, it’s easy to apply, and the more layers you add the greater the protection. The results - smooth and shiny looking paint that repels water, dirt and grime guaranteed for two years..
Features & Benefits:
- Advanced protection from scratches & swirls
- Adds significant layers of thickness & protection to clearcoats
- Hydrophobic - water beads & rolls away removing contaminants
- Strong self-cleaning effect - bug splatter & bird droppings more easily removed
- Resistant to wash chemicals with a pH range 2-11 (highly acidic - highly alkaline)
- Pressure-washer safe
- Enhances gloss, metallic flake & natural paint colour
- Provides at least 24 months protection
- Durability: >24months / 25K km
- Thickness: 0,5 - 1qm
- pH tolerance: pH 2-11
- Contact angle: >85'
- Hardness: >+5H
- Coverage: (50ml: one/two client, car/s to be treated.)
- Q2 MOHS 50ml
- Q2 Phobic 20ml
- Q2M Cure 100ml
- Foam Block Applicator
- 4 x Microsuede Appicator Cloths
- 3M Facemask Instructions
Please Note: GYEON Q2 DuraBead is only available to purchase by certified GYEON detailers. If you wish to have DuraBead applied to your vehicle and are not sure who your closest certified GYEON detailer is.