Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light (30ml/50ml)
The easiest way to describe Gtechniq Crystal Serum light that it's about 80% of what pro only Crystal Serum is in terms of swirl and chemical resistance. Crystal Serum Light from Gtechniq has been formulated to offer 3-5 years of durable protection whilst remaining user friendly.
Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light offers many of the benefits of the accredited detailer only coating Crystal Serum. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light forms a durable, high gloss, slick to the touch, chemically bonding inorganic layer of 9h optically clear ceramic which offers fantastic resistance to wash swirls. Gloss levels will remain in the upper 90th percentile for significantly longer compared to traditional paint sealants and cleaning your vehicle will be easier.
The coating is resistant to chemicals ranging from pH2 to pH12 and bonded contaminants such as tree sap, tar and water spots are much easier to remove. CSL is unlike mainstream waxes and organic polymer coatings as it can resist extreme temperatures as low as -40° and as high as 250°c.
GtechniqCrystal Serum Light can be applied as a stand alone product however for the ultimate hydrophobic performance overcoating with Gtechniq EXO or C2 is recommended. With the Crystal Serum professional coating should it be applied incorrectly it would require sanding and polishing to remove, however Crystal Serum Light will not require sanding and only polishing to remove.
- Best possible swirl mark and chemical resistance from a prosumer grade product
- Incredible gloss
- 3 to 5 years durability
- It’s important to note that Crystal Serum Light must be applied indoors and the vehicle must remain indoors for at east 12 hours after application.
- Vehicle must be fully cleaned and decontaminated before application and if required, polish the paintwork by machine or hand to remove imperfections. Give the car a wipe down with Gtechniq Panel Wipe to ensure any oils or residues are removed from the surface.
- Soak the provided application pad with TWO full measures from the pipette.
- Spread evenly onto a small panel around 2ft x 2ft using an overlapping motion.
- Immediately remove residue with a clean microfibre towel always remembering to remove further than the applied area to ensure all excess is removed.
- Do not buff with excess force. Inspect area to ensure all residue is removed before moving on.
Size: 30ml or 50ml