Chemical Guys - Second Skin
Chemical Guys Second Skin Hybrid Coating System takes paint protection into the 21st Century. It is a highly developed paint coating which uses aerospace protection polymers that bond to your paint at the nano level. The result is a high-gloss barrier of protection, much like a second skin, that will seal your paint from UV rays, moisture, dirt and environmental fallout for 1 year or more. Developed over a two-year period, Chemical Guys Second Skin 6 Hybrid Coating System uses the latest in aerospace protection to deliver high-level results on whatever vehicle you apply it to. Chemical Guys Second Skin 6 Hybrid Coating System creates a high-gloss, highly-protective barrier on paint, glass, wheels, plastic, headlights, and exterior trim pieces. It is a one-stop, one-step solution that is perfect on automobiles, watercraft, planes, motorcycles or any other vehicle which would benefit from a bright, reflective shine with unmatched protection.
Chemical Guys Second Skin can be applied to painted surfaces, wheels, glass and metalwork such as aluminum, chrome and stainless steel. We recommend that the surface be washed, clayed and perfectly clean - free of contamination before applying Second Skin. Since the product is a long lasting sealant, we recommend that the vehicle be free of any swirls, scratches or oxidation before application.
- Unmatched protection and brilliant shine
- Advanced hybrid protective coating
- Resistant to moisture, dirt, water and UV rays
- Enhances any color paintwork
- Developed to aerospace standards for long lasting protection
Despite the glassy, high-gloss finish and exceptional protection that it offers, Chemical Guys Second Skin 6 Hybrid Coating System is very easy to apply. Directions provided by Chemical Guys:
- Completely clean surface.
- Surface must be totally dry and cool to the touch. DO NOT apply in direct sunlight.
- Apply 2-3 sprays on a foam applicator pad.
- Gently apply SS6 Hybrid Coating to paintwork using an overlapping pattern.
- Allow coating to dry and bond to the surface for 10-15 minutes.
- Buff off any streaks using premium microfiber towel.
- DO NOT wash or expose the vehicle to rain, snow, or moisture for 8-12 hours.
- After initial cure time, vehicle can be washed and driven regularly.
60ml bottle with sprayer