CLAYBLOCK® -SURFACE CLEANER SYSTEM-.
Safely and easily removes rail dust, water spots, tar, bugs, and paint overspray from automotive paint and glass surfaces
Chemical Guys Clayblock & Luber are replacements for typical clay and quick detailers. The clayblock unlike normal clay bars can be used as many as 25 times before it needs replacing. Drop it and unlike normal clays it can be washed clean and re-used. Like traditional clay systems it is used to removed bonded contamination from the surface of the paint, glass chrome and plastic.
Each kit containes the clayblock and specially lubricant formulated to increase lubricity and reduce friction. It lubricates paint delivering a slick non-stick surface that the clayblock easily and gently glided across.
- fast and easy way to safely and easily removes rail dust, water spots, tar, bugs, and paint overspray from automotive paint and glass surfaces
- no harsh abrasives that scratch
- no mess nothing to stick to your hand, no kneading required
- One bar will do 15-25 full size vehicles
- easy to work with and clean up
HOW DOES IT WORK AND WHAT STEPS DO I NEED TO FOLLOW?
1. Wash vehicle very well to loosen surface dirt. Getting the surface as clean as possible will reduce wear on the clay bar and extend the life of your bar by reducing the amount of contaminants that need to be lifted by the clayblock.
2. Mist a 2 x2 square foot area generously with LUBER and spray down the clayblock as well. Hold the CLAYBLOCK® against the surface and glide it back and forth.
3.The Clayblock may grab the surface initially. This grabbing indicates that the the clayblock is encountering contamination so keep it very well lubed with LUBER.Continue rubbing gently until CLAYBLOCK® glides freely.
4. Occasionally check the clayblock for heavy contaminants that may be stuck onto bar, you may want to spray LUBER onto the CLAYBLOCK® or rinse clayblock clean under water prior to every use or if dirty.
5. Using the Luber occasionally spray surface down and Wipe each section with a micro fiber towel, this process will wipe away contaminates and reduce friction and possible marring of surface through friction.
Each kit contains:
1 x Clayblock
1 x 16oz Luber with sprayer