Chemical Guys - Cherry Wet Wax (Creme Wax)
Chemical Guys Cherry Wet Wax is back... and it's shinier than ever!
The fan-favorite natural carnauba cream wax makes any car glow with deep-wet radiance. When it comes to beauty and clarity, nature knows the best way, so Chemical Guys master blenders replicated the unique glistening glowing shine of ripe wild cherries. By blending natural Brazilian carnauba wax with proprietary gloss enhancers and wetting agents, Chemical Guys created a cream wax that makes any car shimmer deeply and glow intensely. Spread a coat of Cherry Wet Wax over dark car colors to deepen the mysterious glow of black, blue, green, and gray paint.
- Brighten up light colors like red, orange, yellow, and white with intense radiance and warm glowing shine.
- Exaggerate the vibrant glittery shine of metallic painted finishes with a candy sparkle shine.
Natural carnauba wax is one of nature’s most durable protective coatings. Spread Chemical Guys Cherry Wet Wax to repel pollution, natural elements, and contamination from paintwork, glass, clear plastics, and polished metals on any automotive exterior. Cherry Wet Wax is the perfect choice for a sizzling shine, intense glow, and durable protection on any painted finish. Find out why fans and detailers worldwide have been clamoring for the return of Cherry Wet Wax for years, and see your car sparkle and shine like it never has before!
16oz (476ml) Bottle
How To Use:
- Wash car and decontaminate the surface with a clay bar if needed
- Shake Cherry Wet Wax well Spread a thin, even coat over the surface with a premium microfiber or soft applicator
- Use Cherry Wet Wax on shiny and clear exterior car parts, like paint, glass, clear plastic, and polished metals
- Buff off residue with a soft microfiber towel
- For machine application, place 4 - 6 dots of Cherry Wet Wax on a soft foam finishing pad (like Hex-Logic Quantum Red pad,) and spread it over the car one panel at a time.
- Only use a dual action polisher and do not exceed speed setting 3
- Never spread glaze, sealant, or wax with a rotary polisher
- Allow to haze and then buff off with a soft microfiber towel