Britemax Metal Polish Twins Kit
Highly regarded by the detailing community worldwide The Britemax Metal Twins are regarded as the best metal cleaner, polish and sealant combo available today.
With this kit you can remove oxidation and staining from bare metals, chrome and stainless steel. The unique formulation is fortified to provide a 'chrome like' appearance on polished aluminium with a protective resin polymer seal.
The Britemax metal twins contains a 4oz (118ml) of both the Easy Cut & Final Shine 4oz (118ml) metal polish and sealant.
Britemax Easy Cut cleans light to heavy oxidation easily from bare metals such as aluminium, brass copper, magnesium, gold, silver and blended metals. It quickly removes surface rust from chrome. Britemax Easy Cut contains a combination of solvents & chemicals that react to break down oxidation slip components and extremely fine abrasives. Together these components work to quickly remove most surface problems from the metals previously mentioned.
Britemax Final Shine removes light oxidation and light to medium staining from bare metals, chrome and stainless steel. Final Shine removes light oxidation and light to medium staining from bare metals, chrome and stainless steel. This unique formulation is fortified to provide a 'chrome like' appearance on polished aluminium with a protective resin polymer seal.
- Quick & Easily Cut
- Removes Oxidation
- No Hard to Remove Residue
- Easy On & Easy Off Application
- Apply in Direct Sunlight
- Removes Surface Rust from Chrome
- Long-Lasting Protective Shine
- Quickly Brightens & Seals Metals
Metal Twins (Small) Easy Cut & Final Shine - 118ml (4oz) x2
How to use.
- Shake well and often before and during use. Make sure all solids have been released from the bottom of the container.
- Apply small amounts to a soft cloth and rub into surface with light to medium pressure. On metals such as aluminium, brass or copper rub until product turns black. On chrome or stainless steel rub until stains are gone.
- Let product dry to a greyish haze.
- With a dry cloth, remove surface residue completely. Repeat as needed to obtain maximum shine. For best application we find the use of an old rag or terry cloth works best. Can also be used with Allstar Wire Wool. Less is more and only a small amount of product is required. You will notice that it blackens quickly, whilst it is not necessary we recommend you let the product dry before removing with a clean towel or microfiber cloth.
- Follow up with Final Shine (metal polish & Sealant) to produce a ‘chrome’ like finish on stainless steel that lasts! Besides metals Easy Cut can also be used on plastic headlight lenses to clear oxidation and glass to remove hard water spots / deposits.