Autofinesse Desire Wax
Desire is Auto Finesse’s ultimate wax. It takes the best qualities of its sibling waxes and blends them into one wax that is hard to beat.
Auto Finesse originally developed Desire back in 2011 with a limited amount of just 500 pots. They sold out and people wanted more and we’re glad to say they listened and it’s back. Desire is made of 54% T1 grade Brazilian carnauba wax by volume, natural beeswax and oils. The high carnauba content means that Auto Finesse Desire can give you up to 6 months of durability and protection whatever the season. Even when it’s wet, Desire doesn’t disappoint, think water droplets beading tightly before disappearing off your paint and leaving nothing but shine.
Auto Finesse Desire is a high-end wax but it does perform and justifies its price tag, as one of our reviewers summed up, ‘amazing what more can I say’.
Directions for use:
- Ensure bodywork is clean, dry and free from contaminants
- If necessary treat paintwork prior to application with a paintwork cleanser
- Apply wax sparingly with a foam wax applicator pad to form an even film
- Leave to cure for at least 3 hours before layering
- If necessary rebuff the surface with a fresh, clean microfiber cloth