Welcome to the CYC Forum.
As far back as I can remember, you must be the first person to ask about products for a Tractor! Is it a 'show' vehicle?
You have set a stiff list of requirements, but it is possible to achieve them...it's all down to the preparation of the surface upon which you want to apply the coating. I would also suggest that before any coating is applied, any surfaces are also polished to the level you want them....once a protective coating is applied, you would have to strip it off to get at the surface beneath it.
It would be fair to say that a wax will attract dust and not last that long. So a sealant is far more suitable for all the places you wish to put it on....
As with any sealant, it needs to bond with a perfectly clean surface..not just washed, but degreased and then wiped down with products such as denatured alcohol, Acetone or Xylene. If the surface isn't perfectly prepared, then a sealant may not correctly adhere.
A couple of years ago, I came across a sealant which was designed for REALLY heavy duty applications...it is called Nyalic.
What are the benefits of Nyalic?
• Protects and seals metal surfaces to prevent corrosion, staining, tarnish, fingerprints and smudges. It provides protection against chemicals, including acids, salts, potash, urea, fertilizer, fly ash, lime, salt water, sea air and harsh chemical cleansers.
• Highly resistant to ultraviolet rays
• Protects paint against oxidation
• Remains clear – does not yellow
• Resists dirt and repels water
• Withstands temperatures up to (350°F) (177°C) and under 0°F (-18°C)
• Remains thermally stable and flexes with the host substrate to prevent cracking and peeling
• Self-levels for easy repair
What are the proven uses of Nyalic?
• Nyalic® is proven for a range of surfaces including:
• Metals such as steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, aluminium and silver
• Anodized metals
• Galvanized metals
• Chromed metals
• Polished, milled or brushed finishes
• Painted surfaces
• Fiberglass or plastic
• Electrical connections
• Mechanical connections
Nyalic lasts a VERY long time!
here's the link to all you need to know about the product.....http://spautopia.co.uk/Nyalic-FAQs
and examples of Nyalic on tractors..http://www.nyalic.com/Tractors_c_90.html
Hope that this helps.