New Website Launched!2nd October, 2011 13
At last, we’re proud to launch our new and improved website.
It’s been a long time coming and has meant complete re-development of the existing site from the ground up which has taken a lot of planning and hard work as we wanted something that was simple to use, interactive and looked good. Although it’s meant many a late night, gallons of coffee and a few grey hairs along the way it’s definitely be a worthwile process as the old site was beginning to creak under the volume of new customers as the core software hadn’t fundimentaly changed in over 5 years.
On top of the updated design and more robust software, in summary some of new features include:
– Helpdesk for improved customer support
– A Wishlist facility so you can keep a wishlist of products for yourself or send and share with friends and family.
– Updated account management
– Improved product photography with ability to click to enlarge photos.
– Twitter and Facebook integration
– The blog you are now reading.
– Improved checkout process for a smoother checkout and the option of Paypal Express checkout.
You can now follow us on Twitter and Facebook and we’ll keep those updated with news, new products and photos. Our helpdesk allows you to contact us with any questions and our forum gives you access to other enthusiasts, guides and detailers. But the site wouldn’t be anything without your testimonials and photos and this is a feature that we are keen to continue. Speaking of photos, we’ve updated all of our product photos so that now you can click and enlarge them in a pop up, this will let you have a good look at the products before you buy. The professional blog allows you to see how the experts do it and our new wish list feature means your Christmas and birthday hints don’t need to fall on deaf ears. We’ve made registering easier and quicker and we’re constantly updating products.
We are always open to feedback and suggestions on improving the site and hope those reading this will like what we’ve done.